Sunday 15 May 2011

Rihanna nominated for Billboard’s Top Artist Award


Rihanna is nominated along with Taylor Swift, Eminem, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga for Top Artist Award. The awards ceremony will take place on May 22nd! Ri is nominated in 18 categories! Don’t forget to vote for her in Fan Favourite Award category!! Click here!
There’s nothing that makes a pop star irresistible like some actual edge-and Rihanna cuts through the competition like a candy-coated switchblade. “Trends are boring,” she says. “It’s boring to see everyone doing the same thing.” No one’s yawning at RiRi: In the past year, the beautiful Barbadian diva has proven beguilingly unpredictable. Who could forget her confession this year that she’s sexually submissive, a theme emphasized in the hook to her controversial single “S&M”: “I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it/ Sex in the air, I don’t care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment